The Third Edition of Apéritif à la française in Dubai was held on 19 November 2016 at the Westin Mina Seyahi.
In an outdoor space twice as large as in previous years and under a radiant sun, foodies of all nationalities were invited to share a friendly moment under the label of French gastronomy.
The participating brands were able to present their products in a fully personalized event, and the possibility this year to organize customed "FoodieChallenges" tand create a link with their consumers. Its relaxed and authentic atmosphere make the Aperitif à la Française a unique event, not to be missed on the Dubai culinary scene!
Numerous activities were organized and all ages were invited to participate: Children could play on the Kids Corner organized by Decathlon, and the older ones were challenged with the Garçons de café race. Photobooths, caricaturists, mimésis, Human French flag and a concert also punctuate the day. Every hour visitors could participate in foodies challenges organized by partner brands:
- Maille : mustards blind taste
- Perrier : cocktail creation challenge
- Paysan Breton : pancakes flip competition
- PaysanBreton: whipped creme competition
But to be sure not to miss any souvenirs from the 2016's edition and be completely transported in the atmosphere don't miss the aftermovie :
2016 in figures :
- 25 partners
- 4 500 visitors (50% francophones, 50% foreign)
- 65 media coverage (including 59 e.média)
- 700 000 indirect contacts ( + 1,2 millions with TV5 documentary)
The year in pictures